Yearbook & Photo
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Click here to download our complete brochure
You will be working almost non-stop on your theme and concept and developing it throughout your book. Working closely with some of our BEST designers, you’ll leave with your Theme/Concept clearly laid out along with completed Dividers, Section layouts, folios and Opening and Closing sections. School will still have the opportunity to attend all the general sessions. Due to the intense nature of this course, there will only be 8 students per school allowed to attend . As soon as this class is full, it will be closed.
• At least one laptop per school
• Top 3 theme/concept ideas from your staff
• COMPLETED page ladder ( it might change, but you need it to start)
• Cover ideas
• Collected ideas from magazines and web that you are using as inspiration
There is an additional charge of $300 per school to take this class.
You will learn how to use the settings to take pictures like a professional, learn how to shoot sports, indoors and out, and learn to frame shots with a professional eye. You will learn how to make all of those settings on your camera do just what you need to do. Then you will learn how to perfect your pictures in Photoshop. Students taking this course will be given a special schedule to follow during camp.
• A digital SLR camera with a removable lens
• An external flash that fits in your camera’s flash shoe and extra batteries for it
• Your camera’s battery charger
• Card reader to get your pictures off of your camera
There is an additional charge of $50 per student to take this class.
These are special 50-minute brainstorming sessions with our Creative Gurus for you and your staff to help you get more complete theme development. You will spend the time creating carefully crafted ideas to help carry through the theme of your book. When you are done, you will have your cover theme carried throughout your book on division pages, folios, and quick reads. We have a very limited number of appointments available so you must reserve quickly. You MUST have ideas for your theme, cover and ladder ready. These sessions are very limited. Don’t wait to sign up.
• A Theme idea or collection of ideas
• Examples of cool things you’ve seen that you might like in your yearbook. ( Magazine pages, Pinterest Pins, etc.)
There is an additional charge of $50 per school to take this class.