Yearbook & Photo
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Click here to download our complete brochure
You will be working almost non stop on your theme and concept and developing it throughout your book. Working closely with some of our BEST designers, you’ll leave with your Theme/Concept clearly laid out along with completed Dividers, Section layouts, folios and Opening and Closing sections. School will still have the opportunity to attend all the general sessions.
• At least one laptop per school
• Top 3 theme/concept ideas from your staff
• COMPLETED page ladder ( it might change, but you need it to start)
• Cover ideas
• Collected ideas from magazines and web that you are using as inspiration
There is an additional charge of $300 per school to take this class.
You will learn how to use the settings to take pictures like a professional, learn how to shoot sports, indoors and out, and learn to frame shots with a professional eye. You will learn how to make all of those settings on your camera do just what you need to do. Then you will learn how to perfect your pictures in Photoshop. Students taking this course will be given a special schedule to follow during camp.
• A digital SLR camera with a removable lens
• An external flash that fits in your camera’s flash shoe and extra batteries for it
• Your camera’s battery charger
• Card reader to get your pictures off of your camera
There is an additional charge of $50 per student to take this class.